Statement of faith
1. Jesus Is God – This is the most fundamental of all Biblical truths, and it is the most profound. Jesus’ deity validates the Gospel Message and guarantees that all of His promises are true.
2. The Word Of God Is Truth – Confirmed by Jesus, the Bible is the one source of information regarding the nature of God and His plan of salvation.
3. The New Covenant – The Covenant we as believers live under today represents God’s will for man and was made effective by the cross.
4. The Finality Of The Cross – Jesus’ death took away all sin once and for all, so we stand before Him as forgiven people.
5. The Reality Of The Resurrection – Salvation is more than forgiveness. Salvation is eternal life made possible through the resurrection of Jesus Christ.
6. Law And Grace – Far from a dull theological topic, law and grace answers the question of how we are to live the Christian Life. Through faith in Jesus, we have been indwelt by the Holy Spirit, set free from the law of sin and death to walk in His love and grace.
7. A New Identity In Christ – You are a new creation in Christ Jesus. You are a child of God, an identity that never changes, that is secure and unshakable.
8. Faith, Hope And Love – The Christian Life is anchored in hope, lived by faith and is expressed through love.
Mission & Vision
To Cultivate, Develop and Promote spiritual and relational health that centers on genuinely loving God with all our hearts and authentically loving one another from our hearts.
“Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: love your neighbor as yourself. All the law and the prophets hang on these two commandments”. (Matthew 22:37-40 NIV)
To see Christ formed in individuals and seeing individuals become fully devoted disciples and to help individuals connect to and fulfill their God given purposes for their lives, ministry and service to the church and this world.
“My dear children, for whom I am again in the pains of childbirth until Christ is formed in you”. (Galatians 4:19 NIV)
To become a vibrant, exciting, energy filled church that walks by Faith, has a reputation for Its Love and is a voice of hope and Healing to the community and to those who have yet to hear the good news of God’s amazing grace.
“And now these three remain: Faith, Hope and Love, but the greatest of these is love”. (1 Corinthians 13:13)